At a crossroads of contemporary design and classic style, this cross body bag features several refined details. Its small handle is perfect for when you need to grab it and go! Lon
gchamp Madeleine pays another traditional Longchamp tribute to the Parisian imagination. Located between Avenue des Champs-Elysées and Rue Saint-Honoré, the La Madeleine district is home to embassies, large institutions and art and luxury shops.
The Longchamp Madeleine woman likes cultural visits, unique items and owning an object with a story. Her bag is a part of her, like her close friend who she takes everywhere. She likes to write, and collects moments and memories accumulated through outings and meetings.
These models wear the iconic Roseau closure as a signature. Their clean-cut edges and leather saddlery-style stitches showcase the brand’s leather goods know-how.
The young bull hide creates a contemporary look while giving the graphic, streamlined shapes an extra softness and sensuality.
Dimensions: 10,4 x 7,7 x 3,9 inch
Young bull hide
Closing : Metal closure engraved 'Longchamp'
Strap : Adjustable and detachable
Compartment : 1
Base : Yes
Patch pocket : 1
zipper pocket : 1
phone pocket : 1
All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in our workshops.
To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
• protect the product from heavy rain;
• avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume for example);
• avoid prolonged exposure to br ight light;
• for dark-coloured items, avoid prolonged contact with light-coloured fabr ics, especially in a humid environment;
• for light-coloured items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colours may rub off (jeans for example);
• be careful not to scr atch or rub the product against abr asive surfaces;
• after use, we recommend storing your bag in a case , away from light, humidity and heat.
To maintain your product, apply with a soft brush Longchamp colorless cream regularly to leather areas.This product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.