This resolutely elegant bag with its minimalist feel is a timeless classic. Well organised, it has gussets that when stretched create a generous volume. Carried either by hand or f
rom the shoulder, it meets 2 fundamental requirements: distinction and character. In Paris Premier, the Longchamp brand pays tribute to its emblematic rue Saint-Honoré address, in the first arrondissement of Paris.
The items in this line combine beautifully round details, hand-finished features and metallic touches in brass, illustrating Longchamp’s superior know-how. Aligned with small studs, the embossed Longchamp signature lends the bags a serious feel.The calfskin is mixed with lambskin linings to set off the lines of these emblematic models. A slight patina gives the models a velvety, waxed, matte appearance for a very sensual, natural effect.
Dimensions: 14,6 x 9,4 x 6 inch
Accessories finishes : Nickel (in brass)
Body : Calfskin
Lining : Lambskin
Accessories finishes : Nickel
Body : Split cowhide with inside coating
Closing : Zipped
Compartment : 3
Base : Yes
Patch pocket : 2
zipper pocket : 1
phone pocket : 1
key holder : 1
All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in our workshops.
To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
• protect the product from heavy rain;
• avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume for example);
• avoid prolonged exposure to br ight light;
• for dark-coloured items, avoid prolonged contact with light-coloured fabr ics, especially in a humid environment;
• for light-coloured items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colours may rub off (jeans for example);
• be careful not to scr atch or rub the product against abr asive surfaces;
• after use, we recommend storing your bag in a case , away from light, humidity and heat.
To maintain your product, apply with a soft brush Longchamp colorless cream regularly to leather areas.Never use any cleansing or waterproofing product.