A supple, streamlined version of the iconic tote bag, this large shoulder bag will appeal for its clean-cut edges, flat handles and generous volume: an ideal companion that will ha
ppily hold all your essentials…and more! Combining simplicity and sophistication, Longchamp has created a timeless line: the ROSEAU.
Emblematic, the line’s models bear the iconic Longchamp racehorse signature and are embellished with a bamboo-inspired closure.
This line is a relaxed and casual version of the legendary ROSEAU, suited to a cosmopolitan woman always on the move. Its clean lines are offset by a young bull hide. The models are supple and sober, devoid of all ornaments. It has clean-cut edges and flat handles, and the leather is unlined to make it lighter.
It cuts to the chase, for an effortless look.
Young bull hide
All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in our workshops.
To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
• protect the product from heavy rain;
• avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume for example);
• avoid prolonged exposure to br ight light;
• for dark-coloured items, avoid prolonged contact with light-coloured fabr ics, especially in a humid environment;
• for light-coloured items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colours may rub off (jeans for example);
• be careful not to scr atch or rub the product against abr asive surfaces;
• after use, we recommend storing your bag in a case , away from light, humidity and heat.
To maintain your product, apply with a soft brush Longchamp colorless cream regularly to leather areas.This product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.